Evan's flinched as the words hit home. "You don't think they would really--"
"I most certainly do, Evan," Alrdic said. "I think that if they could force the information out of us the Chancellor would stop the distribution of free electricity so that they could line their pockets with our hard work." He walked through the room, spinning around slowly, with his arms spread apart. He laughed and continued. "And if the military got their hands on it, well, you know there would be a new batch of weapons that did more than stun people. The only thing that keeps us free is that little device and my finger." He pointed at the genetic lock and a drop of blood fell from his finger.
- Beauty-Related Things I've Pronounced Incorrectly v 0.08 (thetriplehelixliaison.wordpress.com)
- Jacksonites, Yours is a Bloody City (hitchhikeamerica.wordpress.com)
- 100 Word Challenge - Ruby (limebirduk.wordpress.com)
- How I Met Moon-Doggie (susanwritesprecise.com)
- Bloody Woman Ch 33: Confessions (azhwi.wordpress.com)
- Makers: Who Made Those Fingerprints? (nytimes.com)
- You Will Peek Through Your Fingers (aknifeandaquill.wordpress.com)
This post has already been read 311 times!