She looked at Evan for a moment, then smiled and said, “Let me check in with Aldric and I’ll be back to help.” She left the lab and Evan watched her every move until the door slid closed behind her. His thoughts turned to the possibilities, but the shook his head and looked at the screen once more.
“It’s a nice thought, but not much chance of happening really,” he said as he began marking data points on the screen so that he had a point of reference to work with. “It’s better to just leave that line of thought alone. It will only lead to trouble.”
- Can you snoop if someone has forgotten to log out? (internetcases.com)
- Should You Friend Your Boss on Facebook? (socialmediatoday.com)
- Ask Flash Girl - How To Score With Women, By A Woman (charlotte.cbslocal.com)
- Quit For Good (shitiquit.wordpress.com)
- When is it enough? (lieslikepoetry.wordpress.com)
- Dating Disasters Ep 1 (shrinkingjustine.wordpress.com)
- Don't be a Debbie Downer (theabbiagency.wordpress.com)
This post has already been read 277 times!