"That might work," Margaret said. "How long do you think it will take to set things up?"
"Well, if we get the assistants started right away, they can have everything in place by tomorrow morning, then half a day of recalibration and setup verifications, and we should be able to start the test tomorrow afternoon if we want." Evan leaned back in his chair and said, "I think it might be better to wait until the following morning so that we can run a simple simulation first." Evan preferred a more conservative approach, and that took more time. Aldric was growing impatient for results.
- "Instant America" - We are impatient! (theconstructionzone.wordpress.com)
- The Need for Speed - How Impatient Are We Becoming? (capitalogix.typepad.com)
- I'm impatient (dancemajorwitharthritis.wordpress.com)
- 5. Impatient (thestoryofalivingparadox.wordpress.com)
- Love yourself, Stop Beating yourself up... (mothermaryswords.wordpress.com)
- patiently impatient (whatweighsonyou.wordpress.com)
- The cost of impatience and forgetfulness (hispurpleorchid.wordpress.com)
This post has already been read 306 times!