“He will be there, yes,” she said, “but I’m not going there because of him. I am going because of you, Aldric.” She ran her hands down his cheeks and pulled him toward her. “If I keep him working hard then he will make more progress and get this project finished.” She kissed him and smiled. “You can’t honestly think that I would be more interested in being with him than being with you.” She undid the top button of his shirt and kissed him again. “You know I’m all yours, baby.” Margaret kissed his neck and unbuttoned his shirt a little further. “Now let’s have a little fun before I have to get back to work.”
Aldric leaned back in his chair and let his primary lab assistant seduce him once again. He understood that her affection was a tool that she wielded with careful precision. She would lead Evan on or spend the night with Aldric so long as she felt like there was something to be gained in doing so. She would throw herself at him for as long as he wanted it since she could go no higher, and he did not care if she thought she was using him. Doctor Vo was an exuberant lover and she did not mind placating some of Aldric's more forbidding proclivities. Yes, he would keep her around right up to the time when she betrayed him.
- How Important Is Kissing In Compatibility? (thefrisky.com)
- When in Rome... (ruannamar.wordpress.com)
- Colors Of Love is now available (downunderdivas.wordpress.com)
- TryOut Tuesday - A Peek - F.T.H. (babyrocka.wordpress.com)
- Shey You will Marry Me? (moskeda.wordpress.com)
- Entrapment: The joys and pains of Kissing (singlenigerian.wordpress.com)
- Building things up... (sexplor.wordpress.com)
- What It Means When I Can't Meet Your Eyes (alwayscoffee.wordpress.com)
This post has already been read 538 times!