The physical airlock of his garage slammed shut and left Evan sitting in silence. The halogen lights of the immaculately maintained space. He did not spend much time with his car, but he did not want the space cluttered with belongings in case the airlock or the force field failed. Evan remember his parent's home on earth and the garage filled with boxes, tools, and a lifetime's accumulation of belongings to valuable to throw away, but not important enough to keep in the home. On the moon, parking in the driveway was not an option, so there always had to be room for the car in the garage.
- Trope-a-Day: Can Breathe In Space (eldraeverse.com)
- Free Write Friday, July 27, 2012 (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- It Is A Mirage - A Clean Garage! (wittzend.wordpress.com)
- A Hot Mess! (alibragdon.wordpress.com)
- NASA is designing its first new spacesuit in twenty years (geek.com)
This post has already been read 291 times!