“We will provide what we have at four, but there are no guarantees until six.” The line closed and Aldric was tempted to punch the wall with his other hand, but he settled for staring at the com unit with all of the anger and disdain he could manage. It was far from satisfying. He stabbed a button with his finger sand the airlock slid open. The walk to the infirmary was quiet at that time of night, but the empty halls kept people from staring at his swollen hand as he walked past.
- Today you become a better person (keiththegreen.wordpress.com)
- Anger Is a Wasted Emotion (thefabulouswoman.wordpress.com)
- Reflections: Let That Anger Go... (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Anger - Cause and Effect? (arganesh3.wordpress.com)
- How to Control Anger? (arganesh3.wordpress.com)
- When Anger Gets the Best of You. (emilystroia.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration on Anger (earthwitchconfessional.wordpress.com)
- The Starlight (subhrajitpyne.wordpress.com)
- Anger and Truth (fairystardust.wordpress.com)
- Anger vs. Patience (leagpage.wordpress.com)
This post has already been read 247 times!