“There are still some refinements to the process I would like to make before we start production runs, but I would still say this was a successful test,” Evan said as he leaned back in his chair.
“Good job, Evan,” Margaret said as she placed a hand on his shoulder.
Evan felt the thrill of her touch and beamed beneath her praise. “Thank you, Doctor Vo. I couldn’t have done it without you.” Aldric glared at Evan. “I meant the both of you,” Evan said. He didn’t understand why Aldric needed credit even in the lab. Everyone outside of the building would give him credit for the incredible new power source, why couldn’t Evan have his moment in the spotlight?
- a sketch for the opening of Telling Lies for the Government... (callendrellist.wordpress.com)
- Can Chaos Lead To Success? (zoewillsdon-positivethinking.com)
- When It's Time To Press RESET... (starmillennial.wordpress.com)
- Michael King - Stories of Faith and Family (onedesertrose.wordpress.com)
- What stops us from Succeeding? (petemw.wordpress.com)
- Day Two of a Predictive Coding Narrative: More Than A Random Stroll Down Memory Lane (e-discoveryteam.com)
- Focus on Increasing Participation to Enjoy Increased Satisfaction (Part 2 of 2) (studereducation.wordpress.com)
- Coincidence And The Law Of Attraction (reikienergystl.wordpress.com)
This post has already been read 352 times!