“What in the hell is going on here!” Aldric demanded as he strode into the room. His face turned red and twisted with rage. “Murray, you bastard!” Aldric picked up a portable electron microscope that cost more than Evan made in a year, and threw it at his head. Evan managed to duck beneath the delicate piece of equipment, but slipped from his chair and landed on the ground with a loud thump.
“Aldric! Stop this! You don’t understand!” Megan screamed, but Aldric was uninterested in anything she had to say. His attention was focused on Evan and nothing else. Even the urgent beep of an alarm on the dimensional chamber could distract him.
- Food Under an Electron Microscope (sandroesposito.wordpress.com)
- Day 232: My Inner Bitch (aspergersgirls.wordpress.com)
- RAGING against the machine...but why? (abstractaday.wordpress.com)
- A Day of Emotional Cleansing (after a recent night of vodka) (anothershoe.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 30 (asorensen.wordpress.com)
- i am untouchable (freesaints.com)
- Scummer (ultimatedammation.wordpress.com)
- The Devil Inside (thefrustratedpoet.wordpress.com)
- Clean Out Your Closet: Anger (abriellev.wordpress.com)
This post has already been read 229 times!