“You think you’re so smart, Murray, but you’re just like all of the other pathetic little lab techs that I bring into my home,” Aldric stalked through the room, throwing chairs and lab tables aside as he went. “You can all do the math, but you don’t know what it means to be brilliant. Your little ideas are nothing more than the flies born of my excrement.”
“Aldric, stop, please,” Margaret begged as tears streamed down her cheeks.
“Shut up, whore. I’ll deal with you next,” he said. She wanted to believe that he would kick her out of his bed, or worse, fire her, but the fire in his eyes made her fall back in fear. She turned and ran for the exit, and it was probably the only thing that saved her life.
- Crying as an Act of Bravery (1kthoughts.wordpress.com)
- in her eyes (meirozavian.wordpress.com)
- Saint Gabriel: "Do Not Be Afraid" (encourageandteach.wordpress.com)
- Woman Behind The Blog!! (quelsroom.wordpress.com)
- Tears At The Tomb (cheriblevy.wordpress.com)
- Sometimes You Need to Cry (revolutionarypaideia.com)
This post has already been read 236 times!