Crimson lightning shattered the reinforced titanium walls of the dimensional chamber and blasted jagged burning scars in the walls of the lab. Evan hid beneath a desk, curled up in a fetal position, his hands covering his head. In that moment, he prayed for salvation. He did not know what had happened, but he did not want to die. Aldric stood in the center of the room in defiance of the deadly assault on reality. He forgot about Evan as he watched the intrusion of otherworldly energies into his own. He smiled and held his arms out wide as he whispered, “I hear you and I am ready.”
- Jarring (wanggo.wordpress.com)
- Meet the Lightning, Part 1: Ownership (chairmanhowsgloriousarmy.com)
- Hallucinations caused by lightning (mindhacks.com)
- On the Hunt for High-Speed Sprites (universetoday.com)
- Red Sprites - A strange and beautiful form of lightning (sott.net)
This post has already been read 242 times!