"Calm down, Doctor Murray," Wade said as he tapped his slate and a number of machines about the room hummed to life and began to move. "I'm not entirely convinced that you didn't have something to do with this, but it is not my call." He stepped away from the bed as the automated medical equipment circled about Evan's bed until they had reached some silent accord where they each owned a piece of real-estate that would allow them to perform the function they had been designed for. "So, I'm just going to run you through a series of unnecessary, and highly uncomfortable, tests just to make sure it is safe to let you back into the world." Only the security guard standing outside the hospital room door heard Evan's muffled screams.
- Robotic Prostate Surgery: What The Doctor Sees (sacbee.com)
- Woman has robotic gastric procedure (toledoblade.com)
- Will Older Adults Welcome Robots In The Home? (medicalnewstoday.com)
- This robotic snake will slither through your body in search of tumors - and destroy them [Holy Crap Wtf] (io9.com)
- The Other Side of the Desk (technologyreview.com)
This post has already been read 215 times!