Evan was shoved through the airlock at his home and as soon as it sealed, the black hover car detached and drove off, presumably back to the hospital, but Evan imagined that it would end up in some dark, shadowy hanger filled with identical, non-descript cars used by his tormentors. He picked himself up off the cool floor and said, "Thanks for the ride, assholes." He wanted to feel more vindicated in his verbal assault, but it felt as hollow as his stomach. His sudden detachment from the hospital bed and its machinery had severed his connection to the IV lines that had sustained him during his stay. He could not remember if there was anything worth eating in his refrigerator.
- Another Hot Sauce Trick: Refermenting Hot Sauce (wellpreserved.ca)
- Great article on what really happens when flushed out at airlock. Good scifi research here... (steveumstead.com)
- teaser: the invasion is on (morlockpublishing.com)
- First Baby-Controlled "Aliens" Power Loader Costume Unveiled (techeblog.com)
- 'Dead Space': The Frightening, the Dauntless, and the Meh (Moving Pixels) (popmatters.com)
- The Haunting of Second Life: The Doomed Ship (thetorchslguide.com)
This post has already been read 469 times!