Somewhere in the distance Margaret heard the uneven clang of metal on metal. It was muted, but constant enough to rouse her from her sleep. The dark confines of the safe room were all she had known for some time. It may have been hours or days, she was unsure because the lack of electricity had turned off the clock imbedded in the wall beside the locked door of her unintended prison. She remembered some sort of surge that caused the lights to flare before they went out; after that it was a blur of darkness and screams until the lack of food and water left her barely able to move.
- Morning Sunrise! (spilledcookies.com)
- Falling (whiteridr.wordpress.com)
- Darkness (perfectlybrokenheart.wordpress.com)
- Darkness and Light (candidpresence.wordpress.com)
- The First longest Night (thedarkrosejournal.wordpress.com)
- Darkness crawling... (journeythroughlifeblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- The Darkness (t0pbl0g.wordpress.com)
- The beauty of darkness (manbehindthecurtain.ie)
This post has already been read 224 times!