A slow, deliberate knock on his door turned Evan away from his dark reveries, so he sat up and headed to the door. The little video monitor embedded in the wall beside the door was blurry and filled with static, but it was clear enough that Evan could see only one person standing outside his door. It was a thin, dark-skinned man that Evan did not recognize, but he looked straight into the camera and kept his hands out in front of him with the palms up. Evan as he threw back the numerous dead bolts and latches while keeping his eyes firmly locked on the screen.
- Slamming the Door on an Era (foxcraftinc.typepad.com)
- Castle Sweet Castle! (ginalondon.wordpress.com)
- Behind the Eight Ball (livingwiththeparanormal.wordpress.com)
- Your Daley Gator Obligatory Edgar Allan Poe Poem For Halloween 2012 (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- The Raven (trolldens.blogspot.com)
- Episode 2 - Honored Guest (mm2ym.wordpress.com)
- Edgar Allan Poe (comprehensiblemessage.wordpress.com)
- Edgar Allan Poe (comprehensibleexpression.wordpress.com)
- Visitor (blackteaandbirds.wordpress.com)
This post has already been read 423 times!