"He wasn't high, at least according to his toxicology report," Jacob said as he straightened his jacket and headed toward the door. "Tell me something, Doctor Murray. If you've done nothing wrong, why is it that you haven't returned to work or at least gone to the authorities? It seems to me that only a guilty man runs."
Evan's voice was firm and low as he spoke. "I did nothing wrong, Mister Dewitt, but not everyone on this moon is willing to listen to reason when your brother is involved. Getting away from everyone until things have calmed down only makes sense."
- A Culture Where Guilt Doesn't Exist (thoughtsontheatre.wordpress.com)
- Little Girl Grown (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Throwing out guilt (currymemumbai.wordpress.com)
- Randi Rentz: Survivor's Guilt (livingbeyondbc.wordpress.com)
- Banishing Guilt (triplethreaded.wordpress.com)
- Women - How to Ditch the Guilt (rockingyourrole.wordpress.com)
- Swift Blogging Challenge - Part Two (joeowensblog.wordpress.com)
This post has already been read 330 times!