Jacob sniffed and said, “I suppose you’re right about that.” He stepped to the door, but stopped and turned to face Evan. “Don’t go anywhere, Doctor Murray. As you’ve seen, I’m very hard to hide from and I may be able to improve your living arrangements if you give me a couple of days.”
“Why would you do that?” Evan asked.
“Because I believe you,” Jacob said, “and I think you’re one of the few men on this moon that might be able to help me stop my brother.” Jacob Dewitt passed his hand in front of the sensor and walked out of Evan’s tiny studio. “I’ll be in touch,” he said as he walked away and the door slid shut behind him.
- For one night only... (thedarkglobe.wordpress.com)
- Surprises that touch the heart... (harrybrake.wordpress.com)
- One Word for 2013: KEPT (writingcanvas.wordpress.com)
- Hot Sexy Chapter Two ~ Hot & Enchanting (delacruzsagabyptmacias.com)
- Love Dare: Day 2 (simplysjb.wordpress.com)
- When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob's hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. (richardangulo.wordpress.com)
- Mindful Moment: Stay and Soften (barefootbarn.wordpress.com)
This post has already been read 386 times!