"So what exactly do you need me for?" Evan asked. "I don't know anything about his dealings. I'm just a scientist."
Isis smiled, reached across the table and patted his hand. "That is exactly what we've been trying to figure out." She sat back in her chair and said, "As much of a bastard as Aldric might be, he doesn't usually go around trying to assassinate someone, especially when the risk of collateral damage is so high." She closed one eye and pointed her finger at Evan like it was a gun. "There is something about you that made him twitch, and I want to know what it is."
- Canted scope or canted rifle... (the difference) (bangsteel.wordpress.com)
- Muslim Youth are in the Crosshairs of a Culture of Violence (deendirections.wordpress.com)
- In the Crosshairs... (markholtonjr.wordpress.com)
- Assassin's Creed III Multiplayer: The Pain and The Pride (ilikenerdythings.wordpress.com)
- The Assassin's Creed Series: An Analysis (eng380newmedia.wordpress.com)
- Can an Executive Protector Really Prevent an Assassination? (paramountsecurity.wordpress.com)
- Shall We Tell the President (to not bother reading) (crookedbookshelf.wordpress.com)
- Dark Is Her Color (thebookfix.wordpress.com)
- Allies discussed killing Rommel in run-up to D-Day landings (warhistoryonline.com)
- D&D Encounters: Storm Over Neverwinter (Week 8.) (dungeonsmaster.com)
This post has already been read 390 times!