The Wing Haven Gardens are a pair of gardens outside of uptown Charlotte, near Queen's College. They are not botanical gardens as much as they are, what I would call, "real" gardens, planted and cultivated by a pair of homeowners in their backyards. I could go into the details of who created them and why, but if you cick the link above, you'll find the official website, which gives you far more information than I could manage.
Instead of sharing all of the information, I will share some of the pictures I took during our visit.
- Norfolk Botanical Gardens (militaryzerowaste.wordpress.com)
- Botanic Garden Casa Orquidea (zancudofunactivities.wordpress.com)
- Field Trip: Botanical Gardens (ckbpassion.wordpress.com)
- Every Bird Deserves a Worm (asccharlotte.wordpress.com)
- Pine Crest + Brook Haven = Glorious Gardening (brookhavengarden.wordpress.com)
- Building Cultural Communities with power2give.org (asccharlotte.wordpress.com)
This post has already been read 819 times!