Happy Anniversary, Tracy.
Fourteen years ago today my beautiful wife, Tracy, married me at the Edgefield on the hottest day of the year. So much of that day is a blur, but I’ll never forget the site of her walking down the aisle. She was so beautiful in her wedding gown, but I would have taken her if she had come to stand beside me wearing nothing but a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. On that day I was bonded to my soul mate, and it will always be one of the greatest days of my life.
Tracy, I know things have not always been easy with me, and I know that we have spent years toughing our way through loss and difficulties, but you have always been the high point in my life and at the end of it all, your love has carried me past the points where I would have broken. You are the mother of my children and I could not have asked for better. With so many years behind us, I look forward to so many more years ahead and I count myself as blessed for having you as my wife. You are as beautiful today as you were the day we were married, and you shall always be the love of my life.
- How To Make Your Wedding One To Remember (funnyweddingorg.wordpress.com)
- Mcmenamins Edgefield (oregonhiddentreasures.wordpress.com)
- Love and Marriage (ellemm005.wordpress.com)
- Kenny Giambalvo departs the Black Rabbit restaurant at McMenamin’s Edgefield (oregonlive.com)
- Happy Anniversary, Mr and Mrs Thomas (wedwishingwell.wordpress.com)
- Married three years! (thishouseblog.wordpress.com)
- What I’m Learning From My Parents on Their Wedding Anniversary (jocsnotebook.wordpress.com)
- The Picture of Marriage, Minus Blurred Lines (debbiesfitwraps2013.wordpress.com)
- 47 Years. Taking a Look at The Blessing of Marriage. (cagednomore.org)
- Michel & Amparito’s Golden Anniversary ♡ (vanillaaddiction.com)