This entry is part 62 of 80 in the series Reviews
Just like that we come to the last guest post of the Apocalypse in the Balance Blog Tour, and today we get another excellent reviews. This time we visit Georgina Hannan for her take on the book and it is a good one. Georgina has not read the first book, so it will definitely give some perspective to those who are worried about picking it up without having read Apocalypse Rising.
Tomorrow we’ll have a follow up post and the last post of the Blog Tour, so if you missed any of the posts over the last two weeks you’ll find a complete list there. Make sure you go back, read them all and enter your chance to win an autographed copy of one of my books. You can register to win at each site.
- Exclusive: Marchesa for Tiny Prints Is Some Seriously Gorgeous Stationery (news.instyle.com)
- Remember When People Read Poems on Halloween? (schlabadoo.com)
- Happy Birthday, Tu Libro! (electricinthedesert.wordpress.com)
- Who (or What) Is Hatsune Miku? The Making of a Virtual Pop Star (shutterstock.com)
- Indie Author Interview: Alex Ashe (indieauthornews.com)
- The Ten Thousand Immortals (theprimaryclone.blogspot.com)
- Eradicating Zombie Nouns (livewritethrive.com)
- Book Review: One Right Tricky Bastard
- Book Review: Excelsior
- Lucky Number Thirteen on the Blog Tour
- Book Review: Gabriel’s Redemption
- Book Review: Sebastian and the Afterlife