I have been doing reviews for over a year now and this weekend I decided that it was time for a change. Now this change is nothing major, it is just a little style change to the format I thought I would give a try. If I don’t like it then I’ll ditch it and go back to the way things were.
So what is this great change I am talking about?
With all of my reviews I try to point out what I like about the story/writing/etc. and mention the things that I think could be better. I usually try to follow this up with some sort of final opinion about the book and few links. So what I thought I would do is divide up the review into a three main sections.
The Good, The Bad, and The Takeaway. The first two sections are pretty darn obvious I think, and the last one will be for that final opinion. I have been trying to stay away from any sort of rating or stars, but if I decide to go there some day then this is the section you will find it.
So there you have it. There will be three reviews coming soon, and they will all be in the new format. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
- Book Blogging Extraordinaire (irunreadteach.wordpress.com)
- Finding Your Own Blogs to Tour On (disappearinginplainsight.com)
- To Review or not Review… (divinitysagabooks.wordpress.com)
- Goodreads: Who is the Bully? (clsiewert.wordpress.com)
- Goodreads Gone Bad: Why People are Pissed About Goodreads’ New “No Author Behavior” Review Policy (thebewildered20somethingwriter.wordpress.com)
- We’re on to “those” people – Trolls (onestoryslinger.wordpress.com)
- Please don’t make me beg for review submissions. (kristyharding.com)
- Hurts Don’t It (bennyb15.wordpress.com)