Posting will be slow for a bit. It appears I may have a little carpal tunnel going on in my left hand (yeah, the baby has a stronger grip right now). Sadly enough, I am not a very good one-handed typist. I feel about worthless and have a newly remembered respect for those missing a hand or without the use of one. This sucks. I can’t even put on my shaving cream without making a mess.
My visit to the doctor this Wednesday can’t come fast enough. Any advice on healing faster would be greatly appreciated.
On a brighter note: My kid thinks I’m awesome. Hero Project
- Why we need to be curious? (iamvicrushworth.wordpress.com)
- Because Sometimes You Just Have To Get Started (durnmoosemovies.wordpress.com)
- 5 Days After Carpel Tunnel Surgery (lookupatthesky.wordpress.com)
- The dangers of laptops (ucfknight4life.wordpress.com)
- Faith and Foolishness (darenwendell.wordpress.com)