Well it has been a couple weeks since my last post, so an update is overdue.

I assembled the pieces of the dragon starting with the wings. I assembled the body and placed the wings in the slots to see how well they fit. While assembled the body broke off low on the tail and the whole thing crashed to the floor. The wings broke and so did more of the body. I reassembled everything, but this time I pinned the body and pinned it in three locations to the base. I then used my Bondic pen to harden some of the touch points and connections.

As you can see below, there were a lot of gaps in the model, especially in the wings. I used the Bondic for the smaller gaps. I used Green Stuff for the larger gaps. I am still learning to properly use Green Stuff, so it took me a long while to get the wings finished. I have started on the body and hope to share pictures later this week.

As always, I invite you to check out my Monday Night Minis stream to check out the painting and miniature work that I do. You can find me here.

Click Images To See Full Picture

Leave A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Recommended Posts

Cookies Notice

This site uses cookies so that we can remember you and understand how you use our site. You can change this message and links below in your site.

Please Read Our Cookies Privacy Policies

I Agree