Here is another entry to my writing prompt challenge by Guamella Pellegrin. This little vignette is a lot of fun!
My journey began when I pushed on the screen door and realized, “Hey, there’s a wide world out there!” Scrambling through the open screen doorway, I was off to a good start. Mom was on the telephone, and Dad was at work.
Mopsie, our black and white cat, came over to give me a quick tongue-bathing. Now my face shines like that giant yellow ball in the sky.
- Mo Mo, Here I Come! by Guam Pellegrin (mywriterscramp.com)
- Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings and Two Towers (Father’s Day treat) (3yearoldsmoviereviews.wordpress.com)
- Dragon Fate – J.D. Hallowell (sheerak.wordpress.com)
- Dragon Candle Holders (crystalbeadsbm.wordpress.com)
- Old Work – Lorianne’s Potions (gravesterriblenovels.wordpress.com)
- Little Dragon (jramirezauthor.wordpress.com)
- Conversations with Children: You Can Work It Out (joeberhardt.com)
- My name (thelissachronicles.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Elevator (momentsinyourlife.wordpress.com)
- writing prompt surreal (part 1?) (pandaplatter.wordpress.com)