It is time for a writing prompt challenge. It has been a long time since I’ve done one, so when I fel it inspired by the pictures here, well, a writing prompt was born.
Anyone who knows me can tell you how much I love my kids. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for them and no sacrifice I would not endure.
My friend, Catherine, watches my kids during the day and often sends my wife and I pictures of our youngest. One of the pictures today was quite inspirational and some friends of mine took it upon themselves to do a little photoshop action and the results are fabulous! It got me thinking that these pics could make for a fun writing prompt.
So here is your challenge; write up a story or poem for one of the two pictures and post it on your blog (or you can email it to me and I’ll post it here) and I’ll share it here. I’ll post a poll for voting and the winner gets a copy of my book and bragging rights.
The rules are simple.
1. There is no minimum or maximum length requirement.
2. Give me a link or a copy of the story by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on June 21st, 2013.
3. Have fun with it.
There you have it. Now get to it!
- Writing That You Can See Postponed (deanwesleysmith.com)
- The Challenge of Creativity (stephanie-hurt.com)
- Busy Writing, Working, Editing & Living! (awritersfountain.wordpress.com)
- Friday writing challenge: 15 minutes of… (imadealiyah.wordpress.com)
- Weekend writing (liz8086.wordpress.com)
- Deceit (lenadealmeida.wordpress.com)
- Julie Mayhew challenges you…To get writing! (hotkeyblog.wordpress.com)
- Writing Challenge Thoughts (tobiasmastgrave.wordpress.com)
- Popping With The Prompts (crankycaregiver.wordpress.com)
- First Friday Prompts (thestarvingwriterblog.wordpress.com)
0 thoughts on “A Little Writing Prompt Challenge”
Mo Mo, Here I Come! by Guam Pellegrin - My Writer's Cramp
[…] ← A Little Writing Prompt Challenge June 15, 2013 · 9:00 AM ↓ Jump to Comments […]
Missy's Adventure by Guamella Pellegrin - My Writer's Cramp
[…] is another entry to my writing prompt challenge by Guamella Pellegrin. This little vignette is a lot of […]